- Duration: 15 hours
- No of session: 10 @1.5 hours per session
- Training Method: On campus
- Location: at UIU
- Time : 3.00 pm-4.30 pm (Saturday & Tuesday
Course Fee: TK 2000
Md. Anisur Rahman
IBER office, 3rd floor (Room # 315)
Certificate Training on Financial Modeling & Data Analysis using Microsoft Excel
Admission Going on
Admission is going on Batch 23
Aims and Benefits
- Improve skills in financial analysis techniques, and identify their applicability to access the financial health of organizations.
- Understand the structure, interpretation, and analysis of the key financial statements, the general accounting policies, principles and their applications.
- Understand the complete range of techniques for forecasting and projecting financial statements as well as to manage them.
- Use cutting edge techniques for estimating the cost of capital and capital budgeting.
- Develop skills and appreciation of the concept of shareholder value and its contemporary application to corporate performance.
- Learn concrete techniques that enable management to make truly informed decisions.
The course will consist of a combination of classroom training, case studies and class participation and group exercise, based on theory and lab. The participants will also work on Excel software exercise and case studies.
Who Should Attend?
Both financial and non-financial executives will benefit from this course including decision-makers in the firm, general managers, financial analysts, marketing managers and operations managers. Students of MBA & BBA with major in Finance & Accounting who are at the final stage may also find this course extremely helpful to prepare to fight the job market.
Md. Qamruzzaman PhD, ACMA
Associate Professor , Finance
United International University (UIU)
Topics To be covered:
Module 1: Creating Organizational Value through Data Analytics
Analytics on Spreadsheets
Module 2: Exploring Your Data
Module 3: Predicting Business Outcomes
Spreadsheet Modeling and Analysis
Module 4: Inferring Causal Impact of Business Decisions
Trendlines and Regression Analysis
Model 5: Decision Analysis
Course Fee:- BDT 5000
Duration: 36 hours
Day: Friday & Saturday
Class Time: 6.30pm -9.30pm
Venue: Zoom Platform
“Seats are Limited”
Md Anisur Rahman Khan
Email: email@example.com or Inbox us